This fresh and nutritious Salmon Bruschetta recipe is a winner! With juicy cherry tomatoes, fragrant garlic and shallot, and zesty balsamic vinegar, it’s bursting with flavor. Best of all, it comes together in just a few simple steps, making it the perfect healthy meal for busy weeknights.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Bruschetta Salmon Ingredients
What we love about this recipe are the simple ingredients that pack a flavorful punch. There’s nothing overly “fancy” about this recipe but it presents beautifully.
How to Store Leftover Salmon
Storing leftover salmon can be a little tricky as it can easily turn tough and chewy.
We recommend storing the leftover bruschetta salmon recipe in an airtight container for no more than 3 days.
I recently bought these storage containers and love them. I’ll be converting all my meal prep containers to this style.
We recommend reheating the salmon in an air fryer. This helps crisp it back up and give it a nice texture.
You could also use a microwave, but the texture may be a little chewy.
FAQs about Baked Bruschetta Salmon
How to Make Bruschetta Salmon for Dinner
Step 1: Cooking the Salmon
In a preheated oven, lay the salmon filet on a parchment-lined half-sheet pan. If you didn’t buy the salmon with pin bones removed, take a tweezer and remove them now. (We recommend giving it a once over anyway.)
Rub the fish with oil, salt, and pepper and bake for 15 minutes. Then broil for another 3 – 5 minutes.
Pin Bone Tip: Pin bones are typically located in the center of the thickest part of the salmon filet. Run your finger along the filet to locate them. If you feel any, use tweezers to carefully remove them one at a time. It’s important to note that the pin bones are set diagonally in the filet rather than vertically. Be sure to be gentle when removing them to avoid damaging the fish.
Step 2: Making Fresh Bruschetta
Stir together the bruschetta ingredients.
Spoon the bruschetta over the warm salmon and serve immediately.
Bruschetta Salmon Sides
If you’re looking for side dish ideas to serve with your dinner, here are a few of our recommended favorites:
Get 5 Days of Easy Dinners sent to your inbox
More Warm Weather Recipes You’ll Love
If you’re looking for more easy recipes perfect for summer, then take a look below:
You’ll love this Mediterranean Baked Cod.
For the Salmon
- Preheat your oven to 400F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and place the salmon filet on top.
- Check the salmon for pin bones, and remove them if necessary. Then, rub the salmon with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the salmon in the oven and bake for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, turn on the broiler to high and broil the salmon for an additional 3-5 minutes until the top is lightly browned and crispy.
- Once the salmon is cooked, remove it from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes while you prepare the bruschetta mixture.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the halved cherry tomatoes, minced garlic, minced shallot, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, black pepper, and julienned basil leaves. Stir well to combine all the ingredients.
- Spoon the bruschetta mixture over the top of the salmon, making sure to spread it evenly.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!